It has now emerged that Mr de Menezes:
But the revelation that will prove most uncomfortable for Scotland Yard was that the 27-year-old electrician had already been restrained by a surveillance officer before being shot seven times in the head and once in the shoulder.
- was never properly identified because a police officer was relieving himself at the very moment he was leaving his home;
- was unaware he was being followed;
- was not wearing a heavy padded jacket or belt as reports at the time suggested;
- never ran from the police;
- and did not jump the ticket barrier.
Post a Comment